What is it that stands between you and a brighter future?psychotherapist Andrew Baker- Psychotherapy Poole, Bournemouth; Counselling Bournemouth; Counselling Poole; MindWise Wisemind
Psychotherapy and counselling can be of enormous benefit to those suffering from mental or emotional distress presenting in many different forms:
- Stress, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias.
- Lack of confidence, low self-esteem, poor self-worth.
- Depression, hopelessness, inability to cope, feeling overwhelmed or lost.
- Bereavement, grief and loss, emptiness.
- Habits and addictions.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), self-defeating behaviours.
- Eating disorders.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Relationship or marital issues.
- Emotional outbursts, anti-social behaviours.
- Tendencies to think and/or behave irrationally or unrealistically.
- Issues arising from sexual, physical, psychological or emotional abuse.
- Sexuality or identity issues.
- The desire for personal development or “to be a better person”.
Whether psychotherapeutic counselling can help YOU will depend largely upon the quality of the relationship between you and your therapist.
“The only person you are destined to become, is the person you decide to be”. Ralph Waldo Emerson
psychotherapist Andrew Baker- Psychotherapy Bournemouth; Counselling Bournemouth; MindWise Wisemind – Psychotherapist psychotherapist Andrew Baker- Psychotherapy Bournemouth; Counselling Bournemouth; MindWise Wisemindr